- Developing websites in WordPress - Creating logos and branding identity - Management of previous sites - Content management
- Updated and managed existing website properties for a car dealers. - Presented solutions to complex design problems in presentations, click-through prototypes and design specifications. - Generated concepts and initial design explorations for new features and other product aspects. - Developed and maintained company style guide. - Corrected bugs in code and adjusted page according to client ideas
- Generated concepts and initial design explorations for new features and other product aspects. - Created project timelines. - Developed and maintained company style guide. - Implement visual design with ReactJS-Redux framework - Rewrote old code to more efficient and maintainable form
- Typography and branding for final product - UX & IX design of the website - Style Driven Development
I’m eager to get involved in relevant projects that would increase my knowledge horizon and sharpen my competences.
Currently located in Australia, Sydney. Every project which comes through my hands carry piece of my heart. My main focus is on web design/development and graphic design. Having happy clients is what motivate me the most.
Master of Design
- Build on professional experience and previous undergraduate study - Extend managerial skills and practice - Understanding of strategic processes, creative tools and design research - Discover the convergent space between disciplines - Explore the latest design theory, practice and innovation
Bachelor degree, Web-development
I have learned how to undertake the design and construction of web applications of all sizes. I was working creatively with coding, creating realistic projects while improving my development and programming skills to a professional level. During my studies I was in close contact with the business community and I was, for example, writing papers in cooperation with a business. I was also an intern in a business where I tried out mine competencies in practice. - Web Programming and Network - Development Environments and CMS - Interface Design and Digital Aestethics
AP degree, Multimedia design and communication
Course includes Communication skills, Visual design tools, Practical web design and programming, Media strategies for print and digital platforms, Designing and printed matter, Business and project management, Marketing, Journalism, Research
- Web design
- Graphic design
- UX & UI design
- HTML5 & CSS, SASS
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- CMS systems (WordPress, Umbraco)
A great eye for the visuals is the first thing that comes to mind when describing Patrícia. I had the pleasure of working with Patrícia at Biltorvet A/S. I managed her in a short period in 2017-2018, and found her to be very skilled in creating good looking products, while keeping the users in mind. I believe that Patrícia would be an asset to any team looking for a profile with experience in UI and UX, as well as a mindset that brings a positive spirit to the team.